To log in, use the Login button on Kayran.io :
Or, navigate through here directly Login Page.
Make sure that you own a Token, Email address, and Password (all of these can be found in the Email you will receive after generating a new server or new user account).
Press the “Sign in” button :
Remember! don’t share your Login info with someone you do not trust!
In your first login, please notice you will be asked to change your password, please make sure to use a strong password following the conditions below :
- At least 8 characters – the more, the better.
- A mixture of both uppercase and lowercase letters (at least one of each).
- A mixture of letters and numbers.
- Inclusion of at least one special character, ( e.g., ! @ # ? ] )
Also, don’t forget to keep your password confidential and secure for later use.
On the next screen, you will be asked to supply your OTP (One-Time-Password) code that will be sent to the Email address that was used in order to register the account, you have 5 minutes to do so, don’t forget to click on “Continue” :
- The OTP code consists of 6 numbers, make sure you do not have any blank spaces (” “) before and after it.
- The OTP code will only be valid for 5 minutes and on that particular login attempt, otherwise, it won’t work.
That’s it, the next page presented to you is your Dashboard (for more info on your Dashboard, click here):
If the server you received has not been activated yet, the following message will be displayed :
If you do, please contact us.